If you are having trouble setting the ringtone to your iPhone, then no need to worry. Because this article will show you How t change the ringtone on iPhone 13. However, this is very easy to set the ringtone of the iPhone 13 but most people do not know how to do it.
Our continuous steps will learn you how to set the ringtone of the iPhone 13 easily. You have to just follow what we discussed in this article.
How to Change Ringtone on iPhone 13
If you want to change the iPhone 13 ringtone then follow the below steps.
- You have to start from your home screen.
- Then you have to open the setting of your phone.
- Now you have to scroll down and down until you do not find the Sound and Haptics. When you find it then click here,
- In the middle of your phone screen, you will see the option of Ringtone. You have to hit in here
- Now you will see the list of ringtones. You have to select what you want to set for your phone,
- When you have selected the ringtone then you have to press Back to save your ringtone,
- You can confirm by exiting the setting and returning to the home screen,
I have discussed it here in a short. If you understand then ok, but if you do not get my guide then no need to worry. Because below I will explain with a guided picture, I hope it would be very easy for you
How to Use a Different Sound When I Receive a Phone Call on My iPhone (Guide with Pictures)
You can use my formula for all of the newer versions of the iPhone, especially for the iPhone 13 in the iOS 15.4.1 operating system.
To Change the ringtone of your iPhone 13 first, you have to open the setting of your iPhone.
Step-2: Sound and Haptics
When you click on the setting then you have to find some options. You have to scroll down and choose the Sound & Haptics. click here.
Step-3: Ringtone option.
You have to scroll down again, At the middle of your phone display you will see there is an option for Ringtone. You have to click here.
Step-4: Select the ringtone.
Now you will see the list of ringtones you have to select which one you like. There is also the option of silence at the top. If you click here then your phone will silent. If you want to use something that is not in default. then you have to go down. At the bottom of your phone screen, you will see there is an option for choosing your ringtone. You can set any kind of ringtone by clicking here.
This is all about changing the ringtone of the iPhone 13. This step is available for the
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
Now you know how to change the ringtone of the iPhone 13. So now can make the change when you need to change it.