Most of the time for various purposes we need to restart our phone to keep it fast and fit. If you are an iPhone user and do not know how to restart your iPhone then no need to worry because this article will help you in this regard. If you read my article attentively then I hope you won’t have any problem to do it. Because my article’s guided picture makes it very easy to understand.
How to Restart iPhone 13
The steps we will discuss will be available for
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
No more talk, Let’s jump into the topic
Step -1: First, you have to press the power button and volume UP button together
To reset your phone you have to press the volume up and power button for a few seconds.
Step-2: Slide to Power off.
Now you can see some options on your phone screen. At the top of your phone screen, you will see the Slide to the Power off option. You have to drag it to the right side from the left.
Step-3: Wait and see.
Now you have to wait for your phone to completely off. After completely off your phone you just wait a few more seconds
Step-4: Now start your phone.
Now you must start your phone by pressing the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the display.
I hope those who have read my article attentively are all understood properly if you think I have made any mistake then tell me in a comment.
If you want more information about it then you can go through my article.
How do I factory reset an iPhone 13?
Sometimes our phone is slow or has some problem because of prolonged use or if you want to sell your phone or give it to others like friends. family person etc. If you are facing any of this then it would be better to factory reset your phone. Because if the factory reset the phone then your phone will be as clean as a new phone. So factory resetting is a very common issue for phones. If you are an iPhone user but do not know how to factory reset your phone then read my article. I am sure it would not be any difficult problem for you.
You can Follow the below steps to factory reset your phone.
- First, you have to open your setting
- Then select the General option.
- Now you have to scroll down and need to choose the Transfer of Reset iPhone option.
- Now you will find the Erase all options you have to click in here.
That is all you have to do. Now you have to wait for a moment to prepare your phone. Now you will find your phone as new.
Re-Cape:- How to Restart iPhone 13
- Press the power and volume-up buttons together and hold them for a few seconds.
- Now you have to drag right from left the option of Slide to power off
- Now you have to wait for turning your phone off
- Now you have ON your phone by pressing the power button
- When you can see the Apple logo on your phone screen then release the power button.